Dolphin registration is open!
For returning Dolphins please log on to the website - all your swimmers info will be there!
If you forgot your log in / password it will be easier to retrieve it than start the registration process from the beginning.
Practice Times - a change -
Below you'll find the practice schedule for May and June 2017.
7:30 - 8:15 am
10-10.50am ( 8&Under)
11 - 12 am (9&Up) *
|6&U (group 1) **||4:00 - 4:30 pm||8:15 - 8:45 am||4:00 - 4:30 pm|
|6&U (group 2) **||4:30 - 5:00 pm||8:45 - 9:15 am||4:30 - 5:00 pm|
|7 & 8 yr old||5:00 - 5:45 pm||9:15 - 10:00 am||5:00 - 5:45 pm|
|9 & 10 yr old||5:00 - 5:45 pm||10:10 - 11:00 am||5:45 - 6:30 pm|
|11 and up||5:45 - 6:30 pm||11:00 am - noon||6:30 - 7:30 pm|
Please Note: the morning practices in June have been changed to afternoon practices.
* In order to give more flexibility, coach Julia together with other assistant coaches, will offer an additional morning practice. At this stage practice will be like the early bird split up in 2 groups. Swimmers must be able to swim across the pool. Depending on needs we might adjust this set up.
** 6 & Under - group 1 is for beginners in the baby-pool. 6 & Under - group 2 practices in the "big" pool for kids who can already swim. Both groups have coaches in the water.
If the need arises and after consultation with our coach, swimmers might be able to swim in an alternate time slot. Please contact one of the Reps if you have questions.
Coach Traci - Our New Head Coach
The Westchester Dolphins have just signed Traci Callendar as their head coach. Some highlights of her experience include:
- swimming as a member of the Jamaica National Team,
- Aquatics Director for one of Jamaica's largest high schools,
- Houston SwimJim Swim School director,
- West Houston Aquatics Swim Teach coach,