Relay Meet Results and REMINDER to Register by Noon for Saturday's Meet
Hello Dolphin Families,
First, THANK YOU so much to the families who were at the Relay Invitational yesterday. Every swimmer who was registered to attend was at the pool on time and ready to swim. That is amazing! We did not have to scratch any races for missing swimmers, and that rarely happens.
As you will see from the results, the two teams with the most swimmers also finished in first and second place. The Dolphins had the third most swimmers. Our boys finished in second place, and the girls finished in fourth place. Overall, the team finished in third place.
- You can see the results of each race here.
- You can see the final team scores here.
- You can see the team totals (number of athletes and race entries) here.
Reminder--Register Your Swimmer for Saturday's Meet by Noon TODAY (6/13)
This Saturday will be our last meet before prelims and finals. It will be a home meet. Check-in starts at 8 a.m., and the meet will start at 9 a.m.
As always, please register your swimmer, even if he/she is not going to be there. If your pre-swimmer is going to participate in Event 0, please e-mail Meg Maguire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration will close at noon today, Thursday, June 13. You can register your swimmer at this link.
- We will need lots of volunteers. Please sign up for a volunteer shift here.
As always, thanks for your support. We will see you at practice.
The Westchester Swim Team Reps